PART II - EXAMINATION OF THE ALLEGATIONS IN THE TWO APPLICATIONS
86. The Commission will examine the applicant Government's allegations in the following order:
- displacement of persons (Art. 8 of the Convention)- Chapter 1;
- deprivation of liberty (Art. 5) - Chapter 2;
- deprivation of life (Art. 2)- Chapter 3;
- ill-treatment (Art. 3) - Chapter 4;
- deprivation of possessions (Art. 1 of Protocol No. 1) - Chapter 5;
- forced labour (Art. 4 of the Convention) - Chapter 6.
87. With regard to each item the Report will set out:
- the relevant submissions of the Parties;
- the relevant Article of the Convention;
- the evidence obtained;
- an evaluation of the said evidence;
- the Commission's opinion as to the responsibility of Turkey under the Convention for the acts complained of;
- the Commission's conclusion as to the alleged violation.
88. The Commission, for the reason stated above , had to restrict its investigation of the violations alleged in the present case. It therefore has not considered as separate issues the applicant Government's complaints concerning:
- searches of homes (Art. 8 of the Convention,
- interference with correspondence (Art. 8),
- detention of Greek Cypriots arrested at the demarcation line (Art. 5).